Changes coming to your usernames & passwords
By Cicci Laffey | June 1, 2018 | All members
In early July, Care Providers of Minnesota’s website and database will undergo an important upgrade to continue to ensure your security. With this upgrade comes new password requirements:
Your password must be at least seven (7) characters long and must contain letters and at least one number.
Is your current password compliant according to these requirements? If not, we urge you to update it now to make sure your access to the Care Providers of Minnesota website and its resources does not get interrupted. (If your password is already compliant—congratulations! No need to make any changes.)
Updating your password is easy. Watch this quick video tutorial
to find out how, or follow the steps below:
- Go to www.careproviders.org
- If you are already signed in, please sign out
- Click on Sign In
- If you don’t know your username, click the I don’t know my username link below the Sign In button to have your username sent to your email address on file—otherwise, move on to step 5
- Click the I don’t know my password link below the Sign In-button
- Enter your username and hit Submit
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Make sure to follow the new requirements!
Questions? Please contact Cicci Laffey
at the Association office.
| Web & Graphic Designer | firstname.lastname@example.org
Next | Back to main page