Care Providers of Minnesota will be presenting the in-person PDPM workshop on April 24, 2019. Details, including registration, will be available in January 2019.
Workshop participants will go in-depth with hands on experiential learning by:
Members of AHCA & Care Providers of Minnesota who register for the PDPM Academy will have access to the following:
- aligning buildings and companies to transition to PDPM using AHCA’s PDPM Readiness Tools© and the related core competencies;
- classifying residents in case mix groups;
- assessing market position in a PDPM environment; and
- using organizational, business, and management tools to reconfigure business planning.
- PDPM 101 workshop webinar
- One-day, in-person training workshop (April 24, 2019)
- Monthly workshop webinars on key topics and emerging PDPM issues
- "How-to" webinars on implementing additional tools developed by AHCA
View the PDPM April event save the date flyer.
Visit the "PDPM" page of the Association website for more information—as more information and resources become available, more items will be posted and available on that page.