REGISTRATION NOW OPEN—VISIT THE SUMMIT SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Care Providers of Minnesota's annual Senior Housing & Home Care Summit is the premiere senior housing & home care conference in the upper Midwest. Join us on May 14-15, 2019.
The must-attend senior housing and home care education event of the year is quickly approaching! Make your plans now to be part of out two-day extravaganza of education, energizing keynote speakers, and premiere exhibitors showcasing their latest and greatest.
Look for the brochure in your mailbox the week of April 8!
NEW to summit this year is a NEW location of the Wall of Wine, benefiting the CPM Foundation and a happy hour gathering at the event, with a signature Care Providers of Minnesota cocktail—a great opportunity to network with your peers!
Opening keynote: Bruce Christopher, Are we having fun yet? Attitude, humor and peak performance
Keynote: Patti Cullen, State Update
Closing keynote: Sandy Geroux, The Leader’s Challenge: Getting People to Do What You Need Them to Do
Learn more on the Keynote page of the summit site!
- Listening to and responding to complaints
- New Food Code
- Enriching activities for those with dementia
- Conducting effective investigations
- Be a great supervisor
- The art & science of selling senior housing
- Challenging behaviors in mental health
- How to approach housing & home care terminations effectively
- Home care competency testing and training
- Using technology to improve community-based medicine
- Increasing engagement through councils
- MAARC Reports-when to report
- Navigating changes and challenges in senior dining & nutrition
There are three ways to register:
You must log in to register on this page. After clicking the Register button below:
- Online on this page—Login required to register. Don't have login information? Request a login or contact us via email (952-854-2844).
- Mail or fax paper form
- Call Julia Hansen at 952-851-2494 or 800-462-0024
After checking out, you will immediately receive an Order Confirmation email.
- save your responses,
- pre-select which sessions you would like to attend FOR BOTH DAYS,
- then you must proceed to your cart and check out to complete your registration.