We are excited to be back at Mystic Lake Center for our in-person convention in 2023. A few features to note about this year's Convention & Exposition:
- Registration is per person, not per organization
- Digital handouts: All education session materials will be available on the convention app. Session materials will be available the week of November 6, 2023, if you want to preview/download the materials beforehand
- Tracking attendance for CE purposes will be through a QR code you can scan using your smartphone—more details on the Get Your CEs page
- Education evaluations will also be through the QR process
- Health & safety protocols: The protocols will be finalized in the fall to ensure the well-being of all convention participants
Each convention attendee must register separately. You will need to register online—so make sure you have your Care Providers of Minnesota username and password (Don’t know your login? Go to: careproviders.org/loginhelp). Once your registration is received, you will receive a confirmation via email. Note: Online registration will close at noon on Friday, November 10. On-site registration will be available at convention, starting on Monday, November 13 at 7:00 AM.
- Care Providers of Minnesota individual member rate: $375 per member registrant, including CEs
- Prospective member rate: $525 per prospective member registrant, including CEs
- Government rate: $100 per government registrant, including CEs
- Student rate: $75 per student registrant, no CEs
HOW TO REGISTER
You will receive an immediate confirmation upon successful registration. There are three ways to register:
- Online on this page—You must sign in to register on this page.
Login required to register. Don't have login information? Request a login or contact us (952-854-2844).
After clicking the Register button below, you must answer the two questions & select proceed to your cart and check out to complete your registration. After checking out, you will immediately receive an order confirmation email.
- Mail or fax paper form
- Call Loni Lagro at 952-851-2494 or 800-462-0024
View the code of conduct here.
Please proceed to your cart to complete registration.
Registering others is unavailable due to the questions below, required for each registrant. If you wish to complete your registration with additional registrants, please contact Loni Lagro at the Association office: 952-851-2494.
Please note: If registration is NOT available for you, pre-payment may be required to complete registration. Please call to complete registration: 952-854-2844.