Care Providers of Minnesota has collaborated with Relias to develop a comprehensive licensed assisted living director (LALD) education program. This program has been approved by the Minnesota Board of Executives for Long-Term Services and Supports (BELTSS) and meets the education requirements of Minnesota Rule Chapter 6400.
Care Providers of Minnesota LALD program highlights
Completion of the LALD program is one step toward earning an assisted living director license. LALD applicants may need to pass two exams—NAB, which is a national exam, and a Minnesota exam—and complete a mentorship. Complete details on LALD requirements and application may be found on the BELTSS website. The fees for the national and state exams are not included in the LALD program fee.
View the supplemental ALD state examination bibliography here.
Check out the LALD program flyer here.
- Program is virtual and self-paced
- 120+ hours of education
- 130+ on-demand education modules
- Education modules are available 24/7
- Registrants have unlimited access to education modules for 12 months
- Registrants will receive two PDF files that include: a suggested order of module completion and Minnesota Assisted Living affiliated statutes and rules
- Program is hosted on Relias learning management platform that tracks module completion